Dragon Gods blog part 1

Hello World!

Posted on April 8. 2011

Welcome to ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Reply

Mr. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ on April 8, 2011 at 12:56 pm said: Hi, this is a comment.

To delete a comment, just log in and view the post’s comments. There you will have the options to edit or delete them.

HI!!

Posted on April 8. 2011

Hi dragon god here thought i’d start a blog since i was bored! =P anyways like i said i’m the dragon god but you can call me Sirys! Nice to meet you!

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Reply

04-10

Posted on April 10. 2011

So I was talking to the demon god and mentioned I started a blog. To my surprise he said he like to follow and read some when he has spare time. He said he’d check mine later.

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Replies

ichi on April 10, 2011 at 6:56 pm said:  first.

D.God on April 10, 2011 at 7:31 pm said: Hi

Going to learn some stuff!

Posted on April 14. 2011

Syris here again so I was talking to demon god again about random stuff and mentioned that humans really like to explore caves so every now and again he’ll make some dungeons for them to explore. It sounds interesting so I asked him to teach me, tomorrow he’s going to teach me how to do it.

Posted in Uncategorized | 3 Replies

D.God on April 14, 2011 at 10:31 pm said: sorry something came up let’s do it the day after.

Dragon God(Sirys) on April 14, 2011 at 10:50 pm said: OK, but what happened need help?

D.God on April 14, 2011 at 11:49 pm said: uh no I just found out a game I wanted goes on sale tomorrow in world something I can’t remember which one so I’m gonna check out a few.

Up and running

Posted on April 20. 2011

OK took longer than expected to learn but I got the basics down and made a dungeon! *clap clap* setting them up in worlds D935 and D991 since I visit those often if you live there stop by and check it out!

Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Replies

ichi on April 20, 2011 at 10:15 am said:  first!

Anonymous(1) on April 20, 2011 at 11:31 am said: what do you mean if you live there? Is D whatever code for some website or something? I don’t get it.

Dragon God(Sirys) on April 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm said: they’re different world obviously, I am the dragon god after all this much is simple!

Anonymous(1) on April 20, 2011 at 12:31 pm said: dragon god what are you delusional? This looked interesting but I guess I was wrong, get a life loser.

D.God on April 20, 2011 at 3:11 pm said: oh he shouldn’t have done that.

Update

Posted on April 20. 2011

Yay two posts in one day! Firstly I’d like to state I am the actual dragon god. This blog is posted and synced across hundreds of worlds. And if you don’t believe me well let’s just say we won’t be hearing from anon1, ever. That’s all bye.

Posted in Uncategorized | 5 Replies

D.God on April 20, 2011 at 5:24 pm said: wow I knew that would happen

Drider on April 20, 2011 at 5:38 pm said: what you do to him?

C.God on April 20, 2011 at 6:02 pm said: did you kill him *meow*

D.God on April 20, 2011 at 6:11 pm said: Cat God why do you type that? I know you speak that way but no need to type it too.

C.God on April 20, 2011 at 6:19 pm said: =3 cause I can *meow*

My hard work gone to waste

Posted on April 21. 2011

So I got busy yesterday and couldn’t reply but no I didn’t kill him, I just sent him to a world without technological advancements. After quickly building a dungeon close to where I sent him my attention was brought to D991 as they decided to just blow up my hard work! They just threw literally pile after pile of explosives until it caved in! I was so mad I started swearing to god, but then I realized I was talking to myself I calmed down and decided to make a new one where they can’t blow it up.

Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Replies

D.God on April 21, 2011 at 5:31 am said: wow I’ve never had that happen to me before.

Drider on April 21, 2011 at 7:24 am said: WOW that’s harsh.

C.God on April 21, 2011 at 7:31 am said: so there you building the new one? *meow*

Dragon God(Sirys) on April 21, 2011 at 9:18 am said: in the sewers directly below the capital.

Drider on April 21, 2011 at 10:34 am said: wow that’s harsh

D.God on April 21, 2011 at 10:51 am said: you said that already, by the way what’s drider stand for

Drider on April 21, 2011 at 11:11 am said: dragon rider…

Dragon God(Sirys) on April 21, 2011 at 11:13 am said: you son of a bitch!

Drider on April 21, 2011 at 11:15 am said: sorry.

Try it now!!!!

Posted on April 28. 2011

So it been a week since I built the dungeon in the sewers, the people there started praying to their god his name is Jacoff(lol) anyways he then came to me to complain about it thinking himself almighty as usual. This is why I hate lesser gods they all think all gods are on equal standing. I accidentally slapped in into another world while trying to get him to shut up. I had to bring him back since he can’t travel, I explained that I made my first dungeon out where it wouldn’t bother anyone but they decided to blow it up. He started crying when I said I made cause I was bored lol.

Posted in Uncategorized | 8 Replies

Anonymous(2) on April 28, 2011 at 1:31 pm said: pfft jacoff lol

Drider on April 28, 2011 at 1:45 pm said: what do you mean by travel?

D.God on April 28, 2011 at 2:21 pm said: she means travel between worlds, lesser gods are bound to their world usually, I can’t believe you slapped him into another world you always amaze me.

Dragon God(Sirys) on April 28, 2011 at 2:38 pm said: I amaze myself sometimes I slapped him using 0.1% of my power didn’t think that would happen.

D.God on April 28, 2011 at 4:10 pm said: wow

Anonymous(3) on April 28, 2011 at 4:21 pm said: wow that guy must have been weak.

Drider on April 28, 2011 at 5:38 pm said: yeah seriously weak.

D.God on April 28, 2011 at 6:01 pm said: no she’s just overtly strong she’s the dragon god after all.

Pffft!!

Posted on May 5. 2011

An update about what happened in D991 so jacoff(lol) gave some priests “a divine revelation” that the “evil god” did it and that caused all kinds of commotion. But seriously I’m tired of being called evil god if anyone should be called that it should be demon god right? Then again there’s that guy that like to call himself the Evil God over in Z10934 but that’s besides the point.

Posted in Uncategorized | 9 Replies

Evil.G on May 5, 2011 at 12:03 pm said: I see my name is being spread soon I will rule all world

Drider on May 5, 2011 at 12:11 pm said: lol

D.God on May 5, 2011 at 12:19 pm said: shut up

Evil.G on May 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm said: make me you excuse for a demon!

D.God on May 5, 2011 at 12:38 pm said: oh, are you sure about that? I’ll gladly go and beat you to a pulp again.

Evil.G on May 5, 2011 at 12:57 pm said: fufufu I’ll let it go this time , but mark my words I will rule all someday.

Dragon God(Sirys) on May 5, 2011 at 1:50 pm said: that guy need to grow up.

D.God on May 5, 2011 at 2:13 pm said: yeah